Friday, January 26, 2007

End of prelims to date

Woahh its been a month since I've written!

I guess partly because there was nothing happening in my life other than the prelims... and that really wasnt worth writing on my blog:P and partly because I had banned myself from using the computer. Was testing my self control abilities. I was getting way too addicted to facebook, blogs, msn blah blah. Too much of anything proves disastrous. Anyways prelims over. Blissful nothing happening.. enjoying every minute of it!:)

The day prelims got over, hit the mall with Tanya, Aayushi for shopping! Or rather thats what we intended to do atleast:P Ended up walking around pretty much the whole of Karama and Bur Dubai.. to meet a couple of friends... though some had gone into hibernation:P
Came back home tired, feet aching...rest needed real bad! Instead went with Romit and Harendra for a walk on the creek. Was kool.

Next day - spent sisterly time ...shopping again!

Next next day - went to school to help out with Primary sports day. Came back ..went to the gym with a pull in my leg (stoopid mee.. yes i know)...came out even worse. Then went to the beach for Meenakshi and Karishamas combined birthday party. T'was funnn! :) Spent most of my time screaming, singing, jumping, running ... Doj balling, and our futile efforts to play Kho!Antakshri was quite a success.. Nikeeta emerging as the unbeatable champion! Haha Tejas agree? Though the barbeque wasn't much of a success:P. We had people like Jeetu and Rohith resorting to eating raw chicken while others spitting it out in the garbage! Aacck! Gross feeling in my mouth whenever I remember it! Our menu was pretty much ...raw chicken, raw paneer, raw this , raw that , raw raw raww and loads of junk food! Sittting on "the rock", lsning to malu stations, going from one bbq pit to the other, frantic attempts to cook sums it up! Although we didn't eat anything wholesome as such, it was quite eventful and funny evening when I think about it now.... and I had fun soo thats what matters.

Anyways came back home with a sore sore sore SORE throat...couldn't utter a single word in the morning! (thats today:P) my kindof sprained leg feels worse and I have only myself to blame:P Hopefully it should be better soon! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg tht one evening did all that to u????!!! lol take care and had a blast seriously!!

Anonymous said...

you forgot about the barbequed marshmallowss!!! =)
xx